Black Country Triathletes
Black Country Triathletes
- Saturday 27th 2:30pm puncture repair session - anyone interested? - I am thinking of running a 2:30pm session on Saturday 27th before the 3:30pm members swim session to offer advice on inner tube changing and puncture repair. I am sure most people can change a tube at home in their own time but would you be able to do it quickly in a race or when you are out on a ride?
- BCT Adult and Junior Southport Cycling Session this Sunday Feb 7th 3 - 5pm - All abilities welcome. There will be both adult and junior training sessions.
- Club Shop Open Wed 27th Jan for Adult Kit - The BCT Champion System Direct on-line club shop will open on Wednesday 27 January & close a week later at 4pm Wednesday 3 February. The custom kit will then be delivered approx 4 weeks later.
- BCT new Facebook Groups - Following the AGM yesterday we have setup 2 new facebook groups for members
- BCT Adult Spring Aquathon - 12th March - We are hosting an additional adult aquathon this year. 400m swim and a 5K Run. It is the same format as the December Splash and Dash.
- BCT sprint Novice triathlon training - We are holding a free novice sprint triathlon training session on Saturday 2nd April, 13.00-1700 @ Wombourne Leisure Centre for members and non members
- Both dell running sessions are cancelled - The Dell training session today is off
- Announcement tomorrow whether Dell Training will be on for adults and juniors - With the forecast set for a cold night, a decision will be made in the morning (Saturday 16th) about the junior and adult run sessions, there is a member of the Dell stadium staff on Duty from 8.30am who will advise us if the running track is safe to use.
- Adult Running Session - Dell Stadium this Saturday 16th January - There will be an adult run session at the Dell Stadium this Saturday 10:00 – 11:00am.
- New Junior training programme - Jan, Feb & March
I am thinking of running a 2:30pm session on Saturday 27th before the 3:30pm members swim session to offer advice on inner tube changing and puncture repair. I am sure most people can change a tube at home in their own time but would you be able to do it quickly in a race or when you are out on a ride?
Why Join Us?
If you can swim, bike and run a little we are the club for you, whether you do two training sessions a week or two sessions a day, from racing GB age group events to just completing the Wombourne sprints we have triathletes of all abilities and ages.
- Use our BCT level 2 BCT Coaches as mentors for training, equipment, races and technique advise.
- Reduced price swimming coached sessions with video analysis
- Access training programmes from Sprint to Ironman distance.
- Access to informal run and cycle sessions
- Regular coached running and cycling technique sessions.
Never miss an update
Follow the league to get the latest news and results straight to your email