If you can swim, bike and run a little we are the club for you, whether you do two training sessions a week or two sessions a day, from racing GB age group events to just completing the Wombourne sprints we have triathletes of all abilities and ages.
Black Country Triathletes are a British Triathlon bronze accredited club and are based out of Wombourne Leisure Centre. If you want to find out more contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via a Facebook message and arrange to meet us before swimming at Wombourne Leisure Centre any Wednesday 7:30pm
.What Do I Get?
- Use our BCT level 2 BCT Coaches as mentors for training, equipment, races and technique advise. We have a "Buddy" system for new members.
- Get a free training schedule from Steve Lumley - our Level 3 triathlon coach
- Access to 2 swim sessions per week with 2 qualified swim coaches at each session (all abilities)
- 1 coached run session per month (all abilities)
- 1 coached spin session per month (all abilities)
- Take part in Sunday morning group bike rides
- Race in out world famous BCT colours :)
- Take part in a club only championship series taking in local triathlon events.
- Annual presentation evening
- Reduced BTF membership fees.
- Be part of the BCT family.
What discounts can I get with membership?
- Brotherton cycles - Old Hill. 10% discount to club members. Specalized BG bike fit. Discount to club members
- Climb On Bikes - Hereford. 10% discount to club members. Trek precision custom bike fit. Discount for club members
- Leisure Lakes - Wolverhampton 10% discount club members
- Fred Williams - Wolverhampton. 10% discount club members
- Ron flowers - Wolverhampton Free gait analysis with first pair of trainers Then a loyalty scheme 10% off your next pair of shoes rising to a maximum 20% off your third and subsequent running shoes. More you spend the more you save.
What does it Cost?
Membership fees for 2021 are as follows for full year and are our usual 6 monthly fees.
|2021 (reduced fees)|
|Adult Member in FTE||£15|
How Do I Join
Click on these links to join
We recommend you becoming a member of the British Triathlon Federation (BTF) as this will provide you with worldwide personal accident cover see www.britishtriathlon.org for more details
The Legal Bit
Black Country Triathletes is registered to Triathlon England and agrees to abide by its terms and conditions, articles of association and terms of conduct.
By becoming a member of Black Country Triathletes you are agreeing to abide by the rules of the club, any official body that the club is affiliated to and any facilities the club use. See our club rules here
47 Views - Last updated: 29/11/21