If you can swim, bike and run a little we are the club for you, whether you do two training sessions a week or two sessions a day, from racing GB age group events to just completing the Wombourne sprints we have triathletes of all abilities and ages.
Black Country Triathletes are a British Triathlon bronze accredited club and are based out of Wombourne Leisure Centre. If you want to find out more contact us at email@example.com or via a Facebook message and arrange to meet us before swimming at Wombourne Leisure Centre any Wednesday 7:30pm
.What Do I Get?
- Use our BCT level 2 BCT Coaches as mentors for training, equipment, races and technique advise.
- Access to training schedules and programmes for all abilities
- Two swim sessions per week with two qualified swim coaches for all abilities
- Access to informal run and cycle sessions
- Purchase, wear and race in BCT colours
- Take part in a club only championship series taking in local triathlon events.
- Annual presentation evening
- Discounts at a number of sponsors and shops (see website for details)
- Reduced BTF membership fees.
- Be part of the BCT family
What discounts can I get with membership?
- Brotherton cycles - Old Hill. 10% discount to club members. Specalized BG bike fit. Discount to club members
- Climb On Bikes - Hereford. 10% discount to club members. Trek precision custom bike fit. Discount for club members
- Leisure Lakes - Wolverhampton 10% discount club members
- Fred Williams - Wolverhampton. 10% discount club members
- Ron flowers - Wolverhampton Free gait analysis with first pair of trainers Then a loyalty scheme 10% off your next pair of shoes rising to a maximum 20% off your third and subsequent running shoes. More you spend the more you save.
What does it Cost?
Membership fees for 2022 are as follows. You can join now for 6 months July to Dec 2022.
|Yearly 2022||6 monthly July - Dec|
|Adult Member in FTE / Over 65||£25||£15|
How Do I Join
Click on these links to join
We recommend you become a member of the British Triathlon Federation (BTF) as this will provide you with worldwide personal accident cover see www.britishtriathlon.org for more details
The Legal Bit
Black Country Triathletes is registered to Triathlon England and agrees to abide by its terms and conditions, articles of association and terms of conduct.
By becoming a member of Black Country Triathletes you are agreeing to abide by the rules of the club, any official body that the club is affiliated to and any facilities the club use. See our club rules here
48 Views - Last updated: 02/12/22