Procedures from Wednesday 21st July
- Arrive swim-ready.
- Enter through reception but do not congregate by vending machines.
- Make your way to changing rooms.
- Access poolside from changing rooms.
- After swimming, the showers, toilets and changing rooms are available.
- Leave centre via reception.
- Please wear a mask when inside the building but not in changing areas and poolside.
- Parents can use the seating area next to the pool, please drop off and collect children from changing rooms.
How can you book onto the sessions?
We will not be providing refunds / booking referrals/changes if you cannot make your swim allocation.
For bookings, we are using a British Triathlon (BTF) system - Club Spark. There are two ways to get into Club Spark
1/ If you are already a BTF member then sign in with your British Triathlon number beginning E and password. Don't create a new account.
2/ If you are not a BTF member then register using REGISTER (in the header). Note you don't need to sign up for a British Triathlon membership - you just registering so you can book swim sessions. There is no cost to register
Junior parents should register their child with their own account - don't use your child's BTF login (if they have one)
The options above are highlighted in this PDF
The Most Problems Using the Club Spark Booking System
1/ I have a BTF membership login but it is not letting me sign in.
- you are likely using the wrong sign-in page. Click on the blue button "British Triathlon" to sign in with a BTF membership account
2/ I can't register my child it is saying they are not old enough
- use your own BTF login / create your own account with your own DOB. When you book in you then add your child/children.
Wednesday 04/08/21 - 8 pm
Reduced Price (Pension / Students in 6th form+)
Adults 3:30 pm
Reduced Price (Pension / Youth in adult lanes) 3:30pm
Younger Juniors 3:30 pm
Older Juniors 4:15 pm
278 Views - Last updated: 03/08/21